Healthy gums make beautiful smiles. Gums provide anchorage to teeth. Stronger the anchorage health, stronger will be the teeth. Due to build-up of plaque on teeth the gum health gets affected. Almost 80% of the population has some
form of gum diseases. Gum disease would include any type of infection that involves the supporting tissue of a tooth as well as the gum and bone.
We, at Dental care provide following treatments for treating wide spectrum of gum diseases like:
- Scaling and polishing for regular patients
- Scaling and polishing for orthodontic patients
- Root planning and curettage
- Flap surgery
- Bone grafting
- Crown lengthening (LASERS assisted)
- Frenectomy (LASER assisted)
- Tongue tie (LASER assisted)
Our regular 3- 6 month follow up post-operative program helps patients maintain stable, infection-free mouth which increases the life of their teeth.